We are looking for great candidates for a variety of positions at our quickly growing brand. Please see below for our current needs and send your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.
HEAD OF ECOMMERCE AND DIGITAL MARKETING
The Ecommerce and Marketing Director will drive sales via customer acquisition and retention strategies, with a primary focus on the brand’s new state-of-the-art Shopify website (www.noragardner.com). Leveraging best practice digital marketing and growth-hacking techniques, the qualified candidate will continuously optimize marketing efforts to help achieve rapid growth projections. Reporting directly to the CEO/Founder, this position will be responsible for maintenance of the website and related assets, content creation and curation, online and offline/event marketing, social media management, data analysis, campaign management, email marketing, conversion tactics, campaign ROI, sales and promotions, search engine optimization (SEO), strategic partnerships and keyword research and optimization.
A summary list of responsibilities includes:
- Drive traffic, sales, conversion, optimization and maintenance on the company’s flagship website
- Lead all cross-channel marketing efforts
- Analyze data, metrics, KPIs, business performance and site optimization
- Manage customer relationship management
- Coordinate creative asset production for lookbooks, blog, marketing materials and website.
- Manage content editorial calendar
- Must be highly proficient with ecommerce, marketing and analytics platforms.
- Online Media Buying experience a plus, but not required
This Ecommerce and Marketing role is full-time, on-site in NYC
Educational Background: BS/BA or University degree in Marketing, Branding, Business or similar field
To apply, please send your resume to [email protected], subject line Head of Ecommerce and Digital Marketing
FLAGSHIP STORE MANAGER
Retail Store Manager Job Responsibilities: Serves customers by providing merchandise and supervising staff.
Retail Store Manager Job Duties:
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
- Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Retail Store Manager Skills and Qualifications: Customer Focus, Tracking Budget Expenses, Pricing, Vendor Relationships, Market Knowledge, Staffing, Results Driven, Strategic Planning, Management Proficiency, Client Relationships, Verbal Communication
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please send your resume to [email protected], subject line Flagship Store Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrate a complete knowledge of the merchandises’ features and benefits to maximize sales opportunity
- Welcome customers, identify their needs and assist them in locating what they’re looking for
- Responsible for client development beyond the initial transaction; utilizing phone, email and written follow-up contact
- Operate the POS system
- Replenishing and arranging inventory on the store floor
- Tagging merchandise
- Maintaining high visual standards of the store
- Prep store for occasional meetings with press, sales
- Managing security and loss prevention
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working as Sales Associate or similar required in an apparel/luxury store or boutique
- Strong clienteling and customer service skills
- Passion for retail sales and impeccable customer service
- Flexible schedule (full time or part time roles available)
- Must understand and project our store's aesthetic
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Nora Gardner New York is an equal opportunity employer To apply, please send your resume to [email protected], subject line Sales Associate.