Effortless style and deliberate design for women on the rise.
We are the go-to wardrobe solution for professional women. Our products include wrinkle-resistant travel suiting, chic office dresses in various silhouettes, colors, and sleeve lengths, and high-performance pieces with functional pockets and antibacterial fabric. With a thoroughly trained staff of stylists who are wardrobe experts in every professional field, you can be confident knowing you're in the best of hands. We will be by your side as you rise in your career -- and here to help dress you for success every step of the way.
The company manufactures 100% of its apparel in New York City.
The brand's core mission is to make the lives of working women easier, with an unwavering commitment to convenience, quality, and fit. The company launched in October 2013 to rave reviews and, to date, the brand is carried in more than 100 stores in four countries. The brand has also become a go-to resource for high profile news anchors around the world due to the brand's use of classic silhouettes and bright colors.
We are in growth mode and are looking for talent to join our team! Please see below for a list of open positions.
FLAGSHIP STORE MANAGER - BOSTON
Retail Store Manager Job Responsibilities: Serves customers by providing merchandise and supervising staff.
Retail Store Manager Job Duties:
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
- Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Retail Store Manager Skills and Qualifications: Customer Focus, Tracking Budget Expenses, Pricing, Vendor Relationships, Market Knowledge, Staffing, Results Driven, Strategic Planning, Management Proficiency, Client Relationships, Verbal Communication
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please send your resume to [email protected], subject line Flagship Store Manager.
HEAD OF ECOMMERCE AND DIGITAL MARKETING
The Ecommerce and Marketing Director will drive sales via customer acquisition and retention strategies, with a primary focus on the brand’s new state-of-the-art Shopify website (www.noragardner.com). Leveraging best practice digital marketing and growth-hacking techniques, the qualified candidate will continuously optimize marketing efforts to help achieve rapid growth projections. Reporting directly to the CEO/Founder, this position will be responsible for maintenance of the website and related assets, content creation and curation, online and offline/event marketing, social media management, data analysis, campaign management, email marketing, conversion tactics, campaign ROI, sales and promotions, search engine optimization (SEO), strategic partnerships and keyword research and optimization.
A summary list of responsibilities includes:
- Drive traffic, sales, conversion, optimization and maintenance on the company’s flagship website
- Lead all cross-channel marketing efforts
- Analyze data, metrics, KPIs, business performance and site optimization
- Manage customer relationship management
- Coordinate creative asset production for lookbooks, blog, marketing materials and website.
- Manage content editorial calendar
- Must be highly proficient with ecommerce, marketing and analytics platforms.
- Online Media Buying experience a plus, but not required
This Ecommerce and Marketing role is full-time, on-site in NYC
Educational Background: BS/BA or University degree in Marketing, Branding, Business or similar field
To apply, please send your resume to [email protected], subject line Head of E-commerce and Digital Marketing
SALES ASSOCIATE - BOSTON AND NYC
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrate a complete knowledge of the merchandises’ features and benefits to maximize sales opportunity
- Welcome customers, identify their needs and assist them in locating what they’re looking for
- Responsible for client development beyond the initial transaction; utilizing phone, email and written follow-up contact
- Operate the POS system
- Replenishing and arranging inventory on the store floor
- Tagging merchandise
- Maintaining high visual standards of the store
- Prep store for occasional meetings with press, sales
- Managing security and loss prevention
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working as Sales Associate or similar required in an apparel/luxury store or boutique
- Strong clienteling and customer service skills
- Passion for retail sales and impeccable customer service
- Flexible schedule (full time or part time roles available)
- Must understand and project our store's aesthetic
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Nora Gardner New York is an equal opportunity employer To apply, please send your resume to [email protected], subject line Sales Associate.