Effortless style and deliberate design for women on the rise.
We are the go-to wardrobe solution for professional women. Our products include wrinkle-resistant travel suiting, chic office dresses in various silhouettes, colors, and sleeve lengths, and high-performance pieces with functional pockets and antibacterial fabric. With a thoroughly trained staff of stylists who are wardrobe experts in every professional field, you can be confident knowing you're in the best of hands. We will be by your side as you rise in your career -- and here to help dress you for success every step of the way.
The company manufactures 100% of its apparel in New York City.
The brand's core mission is to make the lives of working women easier, with an unwavering commitment to convenience, quality, and fit. The company launched in October 2013 to rave reviews and, to date, the brand is carried in more than 100 stores in four countries. The brand has also become a go-to resource for high profile news anchors around the world due to the brand's use of classic silhouettes and bright colors.
We are in growth mode and are looking for talent to join our team! Please see below for a list of open positions.
SALES ASSOCIATE - NYC
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve customers by solving professional workwear wardrobe challenges and filling needs
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers
- Learn company wardrobing techniques and provides excellent styling service
- Visually merchandises the store
- Book and attend store events
- Follow-up with customers and build relationships
- Sends consignment pieces for customers to try
- Place restock orders
- Learn about the product to assist customers with knowledge-based suggestions
- Gain and demonstrate expertise in professional dress codes and workwear requirements
- Operates POS, assists with inventory management
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working as Sales Associate or similar required in an apparel/luxury store or boutique
- Strong clienteling and customer service skills
- Passion for retail sales and impeccable customer service
- Flexible schedule (full time or part time roles available)
- Must understand and project our store's aesthetic
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Nora Gardner New York is an equal opportunity employer To apply, please send your resume to [email protected], subject line Sales Associate.